Thursday, May 17, 2012

Oh, just the cutest girl ever...

    So, I usually get slightly annoyed by those parents who post every single thing their children do online. BUT, I originally intended for this blog to be just for my own personal use until I realized people were actually interested. So feel free to skip over, but I need to post a few of the funny things Peyton has been up to lately. People tell me I won't remember this stuff when I have a few more kids. I don't want to forget!!

Ok these first few pictures are at our house. Adam bought a tiny pool for Peyton and one day we were in the back yard playing volleyball and Peyton decided to go for a swim... with her clothes on. So funny.








These next few are just really cute and I feel like they deserve to be here :)

















So, we've discovered Peyton is a little animal lover. Doesn't matter what kind of animal. If she sees it, she wants it. We took her over to the park by our house to see the horses and she loved them! Lots of squealing going on.





I love that girl so much!!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some seriously sweet pics! She is so big and full of fun!

    ReplyDelete