Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Break Fun

    Spencer, Steph, and Justin have been on spring break this week so Peyton and I have gotten to have some fun with them!  Tuesday morning we all went to the zoo. Peyton loved it! Her favorite thing was the giraffes, she just laughed at them. The zoo also just opened up the new dinosaur exhibit which was really cool!





Peyton and grandpa in their Grizzlies gear.

Then Tuesday night, some of us went to the Lakers vs. Grizzlies game. It was Adam, Peyton, Sam, Spencer, Dad, and I. It was the most INTENSE game I've ever been to! It was completely sold out with lots of Lakers fans... including Adam. Ew. There was a little--and by a little, I mean a lot-- of husband/wife rivalry going on. The game went to double overtime, but sadly the Grizz lost by 5 points.









Downtown right before the game.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like some great family fun!! Glad you got to enjoy the game! Taking kids to the zoo is so fun!

    ReplyDelete