Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fall Festivities

A couple of weeks ago our good friends Jordan and Jan came in town to visit. We had so much fun with them, but of course I didn't get hardly any pictures. Adam and Jordan did however get a few pictures of their bridge that they worked for a full day to build. My parents new house has a pretty big creek running through the back so Adam and Jordan felt like they should build a bridge. I think they needed to be kids again for a little bit.  Meanwhile, Jan and I shopped for baby clothes for their baby on the way :)



Also a couple weeks ago, I went to Nashville to meet up with Chelsea for the weekend. Adam let me escape for a girls weekend with lots of shopping! But I have no pictures of that... haha. I do have pictures of Adam and Peyton at the Memphis football game they went to while I was gone.



Peyton goes to nursey now!!!! :) :) These aren't very good pictures, but she looks so big sitting at the snack table with the other kids!



Stephie and I went to the Justin Bieber concert a few nights ago and it was so FUN! We hadn't planned to go, but then found tickets like 2 hours before showtime. It was a really fun concert even though it mostly consisted of girls 12 and under. I still love him. The pictures didn't really turn out... but I tried!







1 comment:

  1. Sounds like life is a blast! I'm so glad you got to visit with friends. I can't believe peyton is in NURSERY!! She DOES look big! Miss you!! We need to chat soon!

    ReplyDelete