Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Few Firsts!


We love watching Peyton grow up. It's so fun and exciting to see all the new things she is constantly learning. This week however, I am sad to report that she has learned how to open cabinet doors. Peyton opened the doors to our entertainment center and, of course, found all of the movies. So before mom and dad could even realize, Peyton had made her first mess all by herself!


Peyton has also gotten really good at standing up on things... especially the coffee table. I knew it would happen sooner or later, she had her first really good tumble. Peyton was holding onto the drawer that holds all of her toys and her foot slipped from beneath her and she hit her nose and eye. Now in the picture it may not look like much, but she sure cried a lot. And for this first time mom it definitely broke my heart. Poor girl.




And this last picture is just too cute and shows off her two teeth really well! 



1 comment:

  1. She is so cute!! I can't wait to see her again! thanks for posting so I can keep up with you guys!

    ReplyDelete