Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Summer 2012

Quick summary of the rest of our summer:


We celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary. At P.F. Chang's, of course. Crazy how time flies.

Peyton is getting so big and smart! She understands a lot of what we say to her now and she is saying about ten words. She also likes to get into trouble and test her mom! Sassy little thing...

No diaper!

I turned 21! Adam surprised me with a piano. He's pretty much amazing. And we went to P.F. Chang's with the Klepko's. shocker! I love that place.. it was a pretty awesome birthday. 


My parents moved! It is a gorgeous house. The only sad part is that they are a 30 minute drive away now, but it is going to be so great for them and I'm excited about it. I only have a picture of the outside though!


And our latest, most exciting news... we bought a new car! It's a 2013 Kia Sorento. It was our first big purchase since being married and it was a long, stressful process. Plus, we had to say goodbye to the honda, which was actually quite heart-breaking. But we are so happy now! It is a way nice car. I'm in love.







1 comment:

  1. WOW!! So many new and exciting things happened this summer! We really need a piano, once we have room for one, and your kia is gorgeous! I can't wait to see it! That girl IS such a sass! haha. Hilarious! I can't wait to see your parent's house! It looks beautiful! I bet you will miss having them in your ward. :( Glad all is going well! Love you!

    ReplyDelete