In July we went to Destin with the Klepko's. SO fun! We got there on Saturday and went to the beach immediately. Turns out, Peyton isn't a huge fan. Who would've thought? She totally hated the sand and the water was just tolerable to her. Have you ever tried to keep every grain of sand off your child? It's not easy. We still had fun though! On Monday, we rented a pontoon boat and went out to the bay. We found a little dolphin friend that was following us and swimming around our boat. The kids loved it! And the adults too... We also brought an intertube which, of course, was way fun. Adam and Jared left on Tuesday afternoon to get back to Memphis for work and Heather and I stayed until Thursday with the kids. It was such a fun relaxing vacation and we're so glad the Klepko's were able to come with us.
 |
| I'm obsessed with this picture. |
 |
| The dolphin. |
Oh I miss Destin!! It is gorgeous! Glad you had fun!!
ReplyDelete