Anyways, I am way excited to be having a baby. It's the next great adventure.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
My Baby Girl
I think I'll start off by emphasizing just how crazy life is right now. Shannon (my amazing wife) and I have been married 7 1/2 months now and it has been absolutely amazing. We had the perfect honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico. We went backpacking to an Indian village in Havasupai, Arizona. And she is the absolute best roommate that I have ever had. But the most exciting moment of our marriage so far was the day we found out that we are having a baby.
Now that we are 6 months into the pregnancy we know that we are having a little baby girl. It is the most surreal thing in the world to me. I mean, "I" am going to be a DAD! And I couldn't be more happy about it. My wife has this cute little pregnant belly and I get to feel the baby move all the time. It is the greatest feeling in the world, but also one of the scariest. Scary in the way that a year ago all I had to do was take care of myself. Now I worry about my wife and the helpless little baby inside her. The baby that will one day grow into an adult and will make decisions about life based on what my wife and I teach her. SCARY!
Anyways, I am way excited to be having a baby. It's the next great adventure.
Anyways, I am way excited to be having a baby. It's the next great adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment