Sunday, January 9, 2011

There's a first for everything...

That's right, Adam Higham is officially part of the blogging community.  I have to be honest in saying that I have never really considered starting a blog until now.  I have always assumed that it is just a trend for women to share random information about their lives with way too many people.  Similar to the pass books that girls created in high school in order to write notes to each other with all of their deepest and darkest secrets contained inside.

Having said that, it is nice to be able to get onto my sisters blogs and get random updates on what their families are up too.  Not to mention the fact that I am a horrible journal writer and if this helps me keep a record of what my beautiful wife and I are up to, then it will probably be worth it.

So what's my inspiration in starting this blog?  It's a class assignment.  But hopefully it will be something that I will come to enjoy.  I'll keep you posted on how I like it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment